Easter Cookies

Friday, April 10, 2009

I couldn't let Easter pass by without making a few cute cutout cookies!

When I made all of the bug cookies for the baby shower a couple of weeks ago, I made an extra batch of dough and stuck it in the freezer. This week, I used half of it to make 18 Easter/spring cookies. I still have half a batch of dough left for something else!

The bunnies are my favorite.

This was my first opportunity to use such pretty and bright colors for cookies. I love the blue! (Figures, right?)

The Easter eggs were fun to do. Each one was unique. Plus I got to use all of the colors on one cookie!

We'll be taking some of these with us to my in-laws' place tomorrow, and the rest to my mom's on Sunday. So festive and cute!

As always, I used this recipe. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Jen April 10, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

These look great! Nice work

Vanessa April 11, 2009 at 4:04 AM  

So amazing! I want to get into making sugar cookies too but at present I'm too intimidated by it. Yours are stunning, and the bug cookies were amazing too!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP