Ten Months

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Remember when I said I couldn't wait to get to the 10-month mark?

It was because I knew that by 10 months, it'd be spring. So here we are; and it is. In fact, it is supposed to be 80 degrees on Saturday, and like 75 on Sunday. Finally! Yayy!

Now we're looking forward to the big 1-year mark. We'll be in San Francisco!

Wedding-related confession: Our photographers sent us the electronic proofs of our album pages like 3-4 weeks ago and I have done almost nothing with them. I know that I want to make changes, but am completely overwhelmed by it. I don't even know how to start. At this rate, our album will NEVER be done! I wanted to have it by our first anniversary, but I highly doubt that is going to happen. :(

5 comments:

N. April 21, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Happy 10 months!
My 1 year is Sunday and I haven't even chosen the pics for our album. I know very few people who actually get theirs done in the first year, so don't beat yourself up.

Jacki,  April 22, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

Heather... me too... We got married in August, got our proofs in October and all I've done is narrowed down the 500+ pics to 220... and I'm supposed to have only 80 or so...
Yeah... I think we're going to pay extra for a bigger book. lol

Mrs. J L April 22, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Happy 10 months!!! :)

I am in ur same boat, got married in August...and I STILL haven't worked on our album. Totally my fault! Our 1 yr mark is my motivation bc I would like ot have it done to look at by then.

Ellen Mint April 22, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Happy 10 months. I had the pressure to get all the pictures into an album before Christmas because my in-laws refused to look at images on-line.

I got most of it done, there were a few things left flapping and I haven't touched the thing sense. Major burn out.

Julia and Kurtis Kracke April 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Wow, I can't believe it has been 10 months either! WOW... no worries about your album. We totally understand being overwhelmed. Get to it wen you can We can do as many revisions as you need, no worries. Just let us know when you are ready to give it a go.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP