Giving Thanks

Thursday, November 26, 2009

We have much to be thankful for.

IMG_4357rs by heatherdrive.
This year, we welcomed two beautiful new nephews, including the little guy pictured above. They are both happy and healthy.
IMG_4369rs by heatherdrive.
I was lucky enough to be given the privilege to witness Hunter's birth. Even after I have children of my own, being there when my nephew took his first breath will continue to be one of the most amazing moments of my life.
IMG_4377rs by heatherdrive.
IMG_4382rs by heatherdrive.
We are thankful for Tess and her continued good health.
IMG_4389rs by heatherdrive.
I am thankful I have a family kind enough to welcome my brother's friend to our family Thanksgiving, because he doesn't have any family members of his own who live in town.
IMG_4394rs by heatherdrive.
I am grateful to have a husband who loves children as much as I do.
IMG_4402rs by heatherdrive.
We are thankful for the roof over our heads and the meals on our table, and that we are able to share these things with our families around the holidays.
IMG_4413rs by heatherdrive.
IMG_4406rs by heatherdrive.
I am thankful for family who all share the same sense of humor. I love that we are laidback. I love that throwing dinner rolls to each other is acceptable at our Thanksgiving dinner table.
IMG_4403rs by heatherdrive.
I am thankful for my brothers' partners. I'm happy that we all get along, and that both Kara and Marie make nice additions to our family. I am grateful for how well they fit in!

These are just a few of the things we are thankful for this year. We are blessed, and we know it.

On Saturday, we'll celebrate again--this time, with Michael's side of the family. We are thankful to have an abundance of family with whom to celebrate holidays. It may be difficult for us to split time, but we do the best we can, and we recognize that it is a good problem to have.

With all of that said, I can't end this post without sharing MORE PHOTOS!
IMG_4436rs by heatherdrive.
IMG_4439rs by heatherdrive.
IMG_4442rs by heatherdrive.IMG_4446rs by heatherdrive.IMG_4448rs by heatherdrive.IMG_4474rs by heatherdrive.IMG_4478rs by heatherdrive.
IMG_4482rs by heatherdrive.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

lbdesignsshop@gmail.com November 28, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

I must know where your green sweater is from :o) Love it!

Heather November 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Ha, thanks! It's from Old Navy. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP