Hunter's House

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today we got out and enjoyed the weather a bit (70 degrees in November--LOVE.IT.), then went over to my brother's place to hang out and have dinner. My dad leaves bright and early tomorrow morning, so we needed to have one last weekend hoorah.

We all relaxed, talked, and watched football (even though there wasn't a Bills game--bye week), and Kara made us all a baked ziti meal.

IMG_4166rs by heatherdrive.
IMG_4192rs by heatherdrive.
IMG_4198rs by heatherdrive.
I've noticed that Hunter is doing this new thing now... When I go in for kisses on his little cheeks or lips, he opens his mouth wide and slobbers on me. Sometimes, he even grabs my face with both of his hands and pulls/holds my face to him. It's hilarious, and I love it. It's almost like he's kissing back. In this pic, you can't see, but he's got his mouth open and is returning my affection by coating my cheek in his drool. :)
IMG_4262rs by heatherdrive.
Dad and the kids
IMG_4206rs by heatherdrive.
Hunter was holding himself up, in a standing position, using the coffee table. Maybe my "baby development" memory is failing me, but he seems young to be doing this. Strong little fella.
IMG_4229rs by heatherdrive.
My dad brought Hunter this little toy, which is essentially an alligator car thingy. You push the button down on the top and it rolls itself across the floor. Dad was repeatedly pushing it so it'd scoot back and forth, and Hunter was LOVING it. He was completely fascinated by it, and then he started giggling at it. My dad had never heard him laugh like that in person (he's seen video), so it was great. Plus it never gets old for any of us to see, either. We were all cracking up at this little guy and his belly laughs!
IMG_4238rs by heatherdrive.
Just goes to show that it is the little things... he loves it!
IMG_4257rs by heatherdrive.
Dad and the boys...

It's hard to believe that my dad's visit is over already. How come the good weekends always go by so fast? I'm hoping he'll be back up to visit in early spring, but if not, I'd imagine he'll be back for Hunter's first birthday. But gahhhh I don't even want to think about that yet. It's hard enough to come to terms with the fact that he's almost six months old already!

1 comments:

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} November 13, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Awww he is so adorable - it must be lovely you get to see him so often.

My sister just had a baby but they live down in London so wont get to see my nephew again till Christmas!

I left you a blog award too - http://ourdaybydesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/your-blog-is-super-cute.html

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP