Lo-Lo and Me

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My sister-in-law came up to visit today and we were happy to indulge in some time with our nephews.


My little Logan was an absolute delight. I can't believe we're going to be celebrating his first birthday soon! He's still such a baby! He has this low, raspy laugh that is absolutely hilarious. I joked that he sounds like he is mimicking The Exorcist. Melissa said that he is actually mimicking Brendan! Needless to say, I got a complete kick out of it.

It was a bit of a whirlwind visit--they were only with us for a few hours--so when they were getting ready to leave, I realized I hadn't even taken any photos! (Which, you know, is VERY unlike me.) Thankfully, Michael had snapped a few so we didn't leave completely empty-handed. But none of Brendan this time! :(

Just my little Lo-Lo. Oh, I love him so.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP