New Year, New Look

Monday, January 4, 2010

Now that the holidays are over, clearly the Christmas blog layout had to go. Although I do always hate to part with it! :)

Keeping with the season, though... I give you Heather Drive's new winter design. And with the temperatures around these parts lately, it's definitely winter (I've been freezing my buns off).

You'll notice some new shades of blue, and lots and lots of snowflakes. I even updated the header with new pictures and it got some "snow" as well.

Now I just have to start brainstorming for spring!

10 comments:

Gia January 4, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

Looks great! I wish I was talented enough (ok, I wish I had the faintest idea) how to design my own layout!

LipDom Team January 4, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Looks great!! How did you create the menu bar across the top of your blog? I'm playing around with mine and want one of those! :-)

Jen January 4, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Looks great. Love the festive look

Heather January 4, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Thanks Gia and Jen!

Leanne--I use a template from ourbloggertemplates.com as a starting off point, and then customize it with my own designs/colors. The template is what gives me the menu bar across the top. If you visit the site, you'll see a number of templates that have this feature.

Anonymous,  January 5, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

I love the new layout! It's so fitting for this time of year.

Vanessa January 5, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

I love it! I wish I were good with computer stuff! :)

Anonymous,  January 5, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

It looks great, I love it!!!

Anonymous,  January 5, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

I like it! It's very much in a Cheryl color scheme :) So excited for the new year!

Wishing on stars January 5, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

It looks great. I'll have to go check out that website too, I don't like the ones they have just on google

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP