Sooo Big

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I've been a crappy blogger. This past week has been interesting and busy. I'm trying to get caught up and will try not to fall behind again! (At least not anytime soon.)

We've had dinner with my family the past two Sundays. Dinner and playoff football... yesssss! Last week, we ordered pizza, and today, I made a feast (homemade salsa and chips for appetizer, chili for dinner, banana cake for dessert).

Just a few pics of Hunter...


He's already starting to feed himself cheerios and puffs. I can't believe how big he is getting!

My mom bought him this Sabres fleece... it is a size 2T. It's sort of scary how it fits him (it's really not all that big!).

We saw all three nephews this weekend! I love it when life works out that way.

2 comments:

Franzi,  January 19, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Dear Heather -

how unbelievably cute!!! You're so lucky with your nephews, sweet little boys...I'm sure you're going to be a great mum someday (look at that photo of u + Logan!!!) I've been following your blog for a few months now and just can't stop reading :) love your recipes, photos, stories... we're getting married in May, so it's exciting to read the "road to the aisle" part, too!

Many greetings from Germany -

Franzi

Vanessa January 20, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

This little guy is so unbelievably cute! I want to hug the computer!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP