Greetings, 2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

I think I'm in love with 2010. Well, so far.

First of all, 2010 is a nice, even number. And it looks nice written down. For my anal retentive self, that's a big deal. But that's not really what I'm talking about when I say I *love* 2010.

You see... 2010 is full of possibility and promise, and so much of what will happen this year is yet to be known. As of today, this first day of January--this first day of a new year--2010 has not let me down.

I feel refreshed. I feel hopeful. I'm upbeat.

The book has been closed on 2009. The past twelve months of my life are filed away in my mind. The past twelve months of posts are now in the blog archives.

The new page, it is blank. I'm ready for 2010. Although 2009 wasn't a bad year, I still believe that 2010 could be a better one. And so I greet it, with arms wide open.

What is meant to be will be, and I have good feelings about the next 364 days.

Bring it, 2010. BRING IT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP