Feeling Blue, Seeing Gray

Monday, March 9, 2009

I have a love/hate relationship with Daylight Savings Time.

I love the light in the evenings; I hate the dark in the mornings.

I love how it indicates that we are one step closer to spring and summer (even though we're not as close as usual since they changed the DST schedule).

I hate how losing the hour totally kicks my ass for at least a week, maybe two. I feel like a zombie, and it sucks.

Also not helping the situation? I have not seen a single glimpse of the sun since Saturday morning. It has been so tremendously gray and dreary here, and I just cannot take it any longer. Winter has been absolutely brutal this year, and frankly, it's starting to get the best of me. I'm not sure I can handle this anymore. I want spring! SPRING, damnit! Mother Nature, do you think you can get on that? I promise, it's urgent. I'm going nuts over here.

1 comments:

Angeline March 12, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

I feel the same! I love having light out till 7:30pm gives me a chance to take my dog to the park on the weekdays. But the mornings not seeing th sun at 7 am drives me nuts and late to work everyday! pftt Can't win them all right lol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP