Girls' Night In

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Early Saturday afternoon, Michael dropped me off at my friend Colleen's apartment, and we hit the road for our little reunion. Thankfully, it was a nice day for a drive, and Colleen and I never run out of things to talk about.

A little more than two hours later, we were at Bethany's house and ready to spend quality girls' time with the whole group. Lacey was already there when we arrived, and Carrie and Megan (who also carpooled together from about an hour away) followed shortly after.

It wasn't long until wine had been poured and eating began.

When searching for group photos the other day, I realized how few we actually have. So one of the first things I did was set up the camera on top of Bethany's microwave to take a timed pic of all of us.

Megan, Bethany, Carrie (holding Ryanne), Lacey, me, and Colleen

For the rest of the night, however, my camera was focused on a growing baby girl. Bethany's daughter, Ryanne, is four months old already. I can't even believe it. She is such a good baby, allowing herself to be passed around from friend to friend all night. I never really heard her cry for the entire time we were there. She even let us all sleep (she sleeps through the night like a champ!). She's my kind of baby!

Being held by her mama while hanging out with all the girls. She fits right in with our crowd. :)

Once we had stuffed ourselves full of pizza, snacks, and cupcakes, we migrated to the living room to sprawl on the couches. It was easier to get Ryanne to crack little smiles when she was lying down. Another little fun fact about her: She loves having her diaper changed! Could she be the perfect baby?

In the morning, Bethany made us all french toast and we relaxed some more. Then I took my camera out to get a few more photos of Ryanne before heading back home. The one above is my favorite of the whole visit!

Now I'm just hoping it won't be another six months before we all get together again. We really should start planning it now!

[1 year ago: DIY Pocketfolds]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP