Meeting Logan

Sunday, March 8, 2009

After what seemed like the longest. week. ever., we finally got to meet our new nephew yesterday.

We woke up fairly early and hit the road to Michael's sister's house. It was so great to see everyone (it had been way too long), and of course, the baby is A-DOR-ABLE. Brendan, too.

And being that I am who I am, I took pictures. Lots of them. More than 200, to be exact. So I'll just shut up now and let the photos do (most of) the talking.

Brendan is an extremely happy boy. Here, he was cracking himself up.

Cristina with little Logan.

I, of course, absolutely LOVE him. This is one of probably 100 kisses he received from me yesterday.

I love this picture.

He was so alert, especially for a baby who is only 5 days old. He was awake almost the entire time we were there. Such a good baby, too.

Big brother kisses. So cute it makes me heart ache!

Loving reading with Uncle Michael.

Brendan and Logan's proud parents

Love this pic of Brendan with mommy.

Brendan was smacking my leg (playfully), and his parents said, "Be gentle!" So he hugged it instead.

This was so hilarious. This is their dog, Max (it's not Tessa, haha). He started "attacking" Brendan with kisses, and Brendan was loving it. He erupted into huge belly laughs and I almost died from the cuteness.

After dinner, I snuck into the den where Logan was sleeping and had myself a little photo shoot.

When he eventually woke up, I tried to sooth him back to sleep and get him into a position for more photos lying on a blanket. He was not having it. In this pic, he's pissed. I kept snapping, though, because I told Melissa--"We have to have proof that he wasn't always rainbows and sunshine!"

When you're only 5 days old, a binky can solve the world's problems.
With daddy.

The day's commotion left Max exhausted.

Once everyone started looking like this, we decided it was time to head home.

I cannot wait until our next visit!
[1 year ago: Pre-Cana]

2 comments:

Vanessa March 8, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

This is just too cute for words! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous,  March 8, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Awesome pics. Love.That.Baby. His little squishy face is too cute for words. And Brenden. Such a sweet little man with an infectious smile! Congrats Auntie Heather!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP