Celebration Station

Friday, August 14, 2009

This weekend will be a busy one. Birthday, wedding, birthday. I am so excited, though, because it should be a lot of fun.

Tonight, we're getting together with my family to celebrate my impending birthday. We're going out to dinner at my favorite Chinese restaurant, then over to my mom's for dessert.

Tomorrow morning, we take off for our old college town! We haven't been back in three years, so we're due for a visit. My good friend from college, Rich, is getting married just a few miles away from where we went to school. Michael and I are going to try to get into town a little early so we can go walk around campus a bit (you know, for old time's sake!), then attend the wedding. Everything is taking place outdoors at a park, and the weather forecast looks absolutely beautiful, so I could not be more excited for them. Plus, we get to catch up with a few other college friends that we haven't seen in a really long time.

Sunday is the anniversary of my birth, and I tend to like to keep it low key. I just want to relax with my husband, go out to dinner somewhere, and enjoy what is supposed to be another day of gorgeous weather. Sounds familiar, as this is exactly how I spent my birthday last year. Next year, my birthday will start to fall on weekdays again (*gasp*), so I might actually have to WORK! Bummer. I better enjoy this weekend stuff while it lasts.

So that is the weekend forecast... family, old friends, COLLEGE(!), birthdays, weddings. What's not to love?

4 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) August 14, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Sounds like a great weekend. Have a blast. Happy early bday!!

Moya August 14, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Happy Birthday when it comes:)

Hockey Sticks and Nail Polish August 15, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Enjoy that beautiful campus! I sure do miss it. :) Make sure you leave time to take a spin on that sticky dance floor at the famous bar every loves to hate!!

Jacki,  August 16, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP