It's Beginning

Friday, December 11, 2009

...to look a lot like Christmas!

I dug the ol' Christmas blog header out of the archives, and spruced things up a bit around here. I hope it makes you feel very... Christmasy. :)

I'll be back after the holidays with a more permanent "new look," but for now I hope you can appreciate Heather Drive's celebration of the holidays. I can't believe we're only two weeks away!

*ahem*

♪♪You better watch out, you better not cry... ♪♪
♪♪You better not pout, I'm telling you why...♪♪

*whistle* *hum*

♪♪...Santa Claus is coming to town...♪♪

*WHEEZE* *COUGH* *SNEEZE*

Ugh. Sorry.

2 comments:

Jen December 12, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

love the holiday header! welcome back.

Cheryl December 13, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Love the holiday header as well! I wasn't around that far back, I guess, because I don't remember it :) Get well soon! There's cookies and candies to be made (at least at my house!)

At least the freezing rain (here in PA, it's probably like blizarding by you) will keep you inside to rest!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP