Somewhere in the Middle

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Do you even know where Oklahoma is??"
"Somewhere in the middle?"
- Sleepless in Seattle


#47 on my 101 in 1001 list: Travel to at least six different cities for weekend getaways/vacations.

San Antonio and Austin are #2 and #3. We are doing well with our pace, and on track to meet this goal.

The bonus is that we were able to add two new pins to our newlywed map:

Nice! More pins in the middle! :)

Now, if only we could get some pins in other parts of the world...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

I live in Missouri, you could come here to the "middle" and see the Arch :)

Anonymous,  December 13, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Ha! I was catching up and I thought Missouri too. I loved living there. Where else can you live where you can have your left side in pouring rain and the right in sunshine? Lots to see. Wish I loved photography as much as I do now because KC rocks.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP