Sneezy

Thursday, December 10, 2009

We are getting ourselves back into the swing of things at home. I am getting myself caught up.

Well, I would be. Except for the fact that for the first time in well over a year, and for probably only the second time in two years... I am sick.

Blechhh.

It started with a lot of sneezing while we were in Texas. Nothing bothersome, really. Just a lot of sneezing.

Now, it has taken over my poor nasal passages and I can barely breathe. I came into work this morning with a box of tissues tucked under my arm. My coworkers promptly ran in the other direction.

And to think that just yesterday, I was debating about whether I should get a free H1N1 vaccine being offered at work. (I didn't get it.) Not that it would have prevented my cold. I'm just saying that if I'm this miserable with a stuffy nose, H1N1 would be... well, not fun. To say the least.

Add to that the WEATHER--which is snowy and freezing--and there is nowhere else I'd rather be than on my couch under a cozy blanket with my personal heater (whose name happens to be "Tessa"). And my kleenex.

To bed. To bed, I said.

2 comments:

Mrs. D December 11, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Awww! Being sick and sneezy is no fun. :-( Feel better soon!

Laura December 13, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

I think you got allergies when you were in Texas. There are alot of people that complain, my Husband is one of them. He moved from California and said he never had allergies until he came here. I wouldn't be surprised...cedar fever just hit. Sorry you're feeling bad, and hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP