12 Days

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I know what you're thinking. 12 days of Christmas, right? Given the time of year, that's natural.

But it's also wrong.

I'm celebrating 12 days... of FREEDOM! No work until Monday, January 5.

*cue angels singing*

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Halle-lujah!!

So, so happy. We'll be pretty busy with Christmas stuff through Saturday, so I'm sure this week will fly, but after that... aside from New Year's Eve, we will get a chance to enjoy a bit of a stay-cation. It's nice to be able to have time off and stay at home to relax.

But for now, I'm in the kitchen baking. I'm making more peanut butter cup cookies, and also another I've never shared here before. That recipe will come tomorrow. :)

In the meantime... Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Michelle MGD December 23, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

I am on vacation until the 5th as well and I really hope it goes by SLOW. Merry Christmas!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP