Boy!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My brother, Trevor, and his girlfriend, Kara, had their big ultrasound yesterday.

*drumroll*

Oh, right. I already gave you the answer in the title of this post. Whoops.

But IT'S A BOY! Michael and I will welcome another new little nephew to the world in May. Right after we welcome yet another one in March. Babiiiiees... I love it.

Trevor really wanted a boy, so I'm happy he's getting what he wanted. And all else on the ultrasound looked good--healthy and everything--so that's wonderful news, too.

My poor brothers are the only boys of our generation. On BOTH SIDES of our family. All our cousins on our dad's side, and all of our cousins on our mom's side are GIRLS. (I'm the only one with brothers!) Lots and lots of girls. And the cousins who have had babies so far? They've had girls, too. So Trevor was anxious to "break the curse." I told him that little girls are surely not a curse. His response was, "Well, I know. But THE STREAK IS OVER!" Too funny.

We have a half brother (10 years older than me) who has three kids, but I can probably count the amount of times I've seen them on my fingers and toes. They are 16, 14, and 11, so I think that says a lot. In many ways, Trevor's baby will be my first "real" nephew (related by blood). I'm excited to meet him and see what he looks like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP