Happy New Year

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We're about to take off for a party. I just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe New Year. I hope you all have fun, whether it's at home, at a party, out to dinner, etc. as we bid farewell to 2008 and say hello to 2009!

In addition to the Oreo truffles, I decided to make a cookie cake and decorate it in honor of the holiday. It didn't come out as well as I wanted (I need some serious practice on my writing), but I guess it's still cute:

I used the Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, but obviously just spread the dough into a pizza pan. I sprayed the pan liberally with nonstick spray, and I only spread the dough out to about 1-2 inches from the edges to allow for spreading. I baked at 325 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes.

Hopefully my fellow party-goers will enjoy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Sarah January 1, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

That's adorable!!! It looks like something you could buy in a store, good job!!

Vanessa January 2, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Looks so yummy! Happy new year!

Unknown January 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Awesome giant cookie! Happy New Year to you and Micheal, Heather! May 2009 be full of blessings!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP