Houston...

Monday, May 25, 2009

...we have a baby. Nephew #3 has arrived.

Hunter Charles
May 25, 2009
2:32 p.m.
7 lbs., 13 oz.
21.25 inches long

I am in love.

He came out with a little bit of a conehead, but he is beautiful. Absolutely perfect. And his mother? She's a champion.

Have I mentioned I love him?

It was an amazing day. I'm still processing the whole experience. I'll tell you one thing, though--when they say "the miracle of childbirth," they aren't kidding. Wow. It was simply awesome.

I'll share some more photos and maybe some more story later... but now? SLEEP. I need sleep.

10 comments:

Mands @ Rhody Life May 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Congratulations Auntie!

PS - are you doing Baking GALS this round?

Michelle MGD May 26, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Congrats!!! Now I know you have nephews via your husbands family but nothing compares to your own flesh and blood sibiling becoming a parent. Congrats to your brother and the new mommy! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Justine May 26, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures! :)

Lynsey Kaye May 26, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Congrats!! I can't wait to hear the story and your experience with being the photographer and the sister all at the same time. :)

Vanessa May 26, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

He is beautiful! Lucky little guy to be born into so much love! Perfect :)

Megan May 26, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing some more pics.

Heather May 26, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Thanks, everyone!

Mands--No Baking Gals this round. I don't have any soldiers lined up for baking!

Mands @ Rhody Life May 26, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

I almost didn't have one for this round. Getting people to nominate soldiers has been harder than I thought it would be. I usually bake for your team, and I also have my own team, so if you're still up for baking, you can join: Amanda's Team Orange.

Amanda May 26, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Your new nephew is adorable! Congrats to the whole family!

Sara May 26, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

So cute!

it is funny I have worked in a lot of hospitals around the country and EVERYONE had those baby blankets!!

Congratulations!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP