Thank Heaven for Little BOYS!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

How cute are my nephews?

Answer: So. Damn. Cute.

They were up for a visit at my in-laws' today. We got together with a bunch of family to, well, just get together. We also "celebrated" Mother's Day.

Michael's aunt gave Brendan a baseball set, and since it was such a beautiful day (at first, anyway), we had to go outside and try it out. I think he had a good time.

And I got to enjoy baby snuggles. I loooove when they smush their little faces into your neck when they sleep.

Love. it.

You know what else I love? Baby smiles. Especially when said baby is only 10 weeks old and is already this happy. Little Logan? LOVE HIM.

In related news... our third nephew should be joining us very soon! I am on high alert over here, for we could get the call at any time. He will hopefully be here any day now. His mommy is certainly ready for him to come out and meet us all (I think daddy is pretty anxious, too). So c'monnnn, Hunter! We've waited long enough! :)

2 comments:

Sarah,  May 10, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Aww, they are sure precious! Your going to be a great mom some day. Your absolutely glowing in that picture of you holding little Logan. Enjoy every minute you can with them, they grow up way too fast! My own boys are about to be 4 and 6 and it seems like only yesterday they were infants.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP