Two

Friday, July 16, 2010

...to Heather Drive! The blog is two years old today.

Thank you to all of you who continue to support the blog by visiting, reading, and commenting. It is much appreciated and means a lot to me. Keeping up with it has been difficult for me lately, but knowing all of you are out there keeps me coming back to post.

Most exciting of all is that approximately two months from now, we'll be adding a new member to the Heather Drive family! :)

I hope you all have fabulous weekends.

5 comments:

Cynthia July 16, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

Happy second birthday!

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Happy Birthday Heather Drive!! I cant believe its been 2 years already!

Laura July 17, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

I've read this blog since you were planning your wedding and now baby! Congratulations!

Vanessa July 18, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

Hapy Birthday Heather Drive!
I admire you for posting so frequently - a job, relocation and marriage stopped me. But I loe this blog! Reading it relaxed me on the morning of my wedding and after email it's the next place I go on the internet.
So excited for all that the next few months have in store for you. You and Michael will undoubtedly be wonderful parents.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP