Toddlin'

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I've mentioned before how difficult it has been to take actual portraits of Hunter lately. We attempted some one-year photos just prior to his actual birthday, but he was so go-go-go that I didn't get too much that I was happy with. At the time, I promised Kara that we would try again later in the summer.

While we were in the Poconos earlier this month, I tried to take advantage of some of the beautiful surroundings in the garden there and snap some photos then. Again, didn't get anything spectacular (i.e. smiling AND looking at the camera), but what we did get was a series of photos that really capture his personality at this stage. And in the end, isn't that really what it's all about?









6 comments:

basebell6 July 26, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

wow, those eyes are GORGEOUS!!! great photos!

Krystie July 26, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

LOVE these photos. I totally think naturally, unplanned photos are the best anyway! ;)

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} July 26, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Your photos are gorgeous Heather; I cant wait till my nephew gets to this stage!

elizabethashleyphoto July 26, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

I love the one of him looking through the stair rails (?)...so precious!

Heather July 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Thanks, everyone!

Elizabeth--I think that one is my favorite, too. His expression is hilarious! (And yes, they are stair rails.)

Wishing on stars July 28, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

lol I love all of the pics. And your right. It's not about getting the "perfect shot", b/c at the time of shooting your going to feel frustrated that he isn't smiling/looking at you/posing...but once you go back and look at all the pictures you took, you'll realize you did get the perfect shot. And that's him just being him, at his age and they are all perfect :-) good work!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP