Baking Gals Update

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Following up to my post back in December about Operation Baking Gals...

We will have two Heather Drive teams. Our soldiers have been selected, and I'm working on getting our teams set up within the system. I should be posting in the next couple of days with more information for you all to sign up. Shipping dates are going to be between February 7 and February 21, so get yourselves ready! :)

I will keep you guys updated and let you all know when and how to register. So stay tuned!

4 comments:

Laura January 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

hooray! i was wondering the other day when we would start working on this. i'm excited!

Anonymous,  January 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Looking forward to this! :o)

Anonymous,  January 28, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Hi Heather, I am going to have to drop out at least for now, I have too much on my plate, unfortunately, I have family members who are not doing so well. I am sorry. Good luck.

Deanna

Keira January 30, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

I was thinking of this the other day too! Can't wait to do this! :)
xoxo,
K

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP