Are you ready for some football?!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We are in preparation mode for our Super Bowl party tomorrow.

Tonight, I made a cookie cake and decorated it for the occasion:

Once again, I used the Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and just baked it in a pizza pan instead of making the cookies. Decorated with Wilton buttercream, and there you have it. I have a serious weakness for cookie cake, so I can't wait to dig into this thing tomorrow.

My writing could still use some work, but I found that this time worked out better than last time. I have to keep practicing.

I was super paranoid about freehanding the "Steelers" part of the logo, but I did it and I was actually happy with it. Shocking.

Who are you rooting for?

4 comments:

Elyzabeth February 1, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

Go Steelers!

It was supposed to be the Eagles in the Superbowl. Oh wells.

You did a really good job at decorating the logos!

noisy penguin February 1, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

That Cardinal is really impressive!

Ellen Mint February 1, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Wow, that is some fancy decorating there. My hat off to you.

Megan - Life of the Tailgate February 1, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

I love it! It looks so good. Both of the team logos look amazing! Looks yummy too.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP