A New Day

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I can't believe June is over. It was a complete whirlwind, and I feel like July and August will be the same. I don't like knowing that my summer is going to fly by that quickly!

I have been completely overwhelmed by blogging since we returned from vacation. Especially with all of the posting out of order--trying to post vacation pictures and recaps, as well as keeping up on current stuff. I'm afraid I haven't done a very good job of it!

The good news is that I am almost all caught up. I only have two more San Francisco posts to finish, and of course, an anniversary post. I am having technical difficulties with that one. I wanted to have it up last night, but have been unable to post it for reasons beyond my control. Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

I feel like I have not tried any new recipes in forever, so I'm going to make it a mission this month to find some new ones to make, and then of course, share with you all.

Sadly, the blog has been more of a burden than anything else recently, but I'm hopeful that once I get caught up, I can get back to a point where I enjoy it.

So here's to the beginning of a new month! I have high hopes for it.

1 comments:

Vanessa July 3, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

I haven't been as good as you: habven't posted in ages. I HAVE to get back into it, I lobe blogging. Life seems to have taken over. So I admire your resolve and the fact that you've kept on posting despite everything else going on. I should take a leaf out of your book!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP