Happy Birthday, Mom

Friday, July 3, 2009

My mom's birthday was on Monday. She was traveling all week for work, so we weren't able to celebrate until last night.

Our family got together for a spaghetti dinner at her house. It was a nice way to start off the three-day weekend, just relaxing with the fam. It's especially nice to get together now that our family includes little Hunter (who will be 6 weeks old on Monday!).

I love when he snoozes like this. He always looks so comfortable.

Marie and Hunter. Check out his little A-Rod shirt.

Hunter with his daddy. I just want to chew on those teeny toes!

My mom with her birthday "cake."

Wide awake and making funny faces!

We'll all be back together again tomorrow for Tyler and Marie's 4th of July/engagement party. I love summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP