Family Photo Shoot

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today was Cristina's graduation party.

After seeing Hunter's newborn photos that I took a couple of months ago, my sister-in-law, Melissa, asked if I'd take family photos for her. Unfortunately, this is the first time we've really had the opportunity! It's been a busy summer.

We decided to attempt the photos prior to the start of the party, since it was already at a nice park. Thankfully, the weather cooperated, Brendan was a ham, and Logan didn't cry. A success, I'd say!

This one's my favorite, I think.

Melissa mentioned how she wished we could get a couple photos of just the boys. I asked if we could try to have Brendan hold Logan in the grass. So funny! It didn't work out as well as expected, because Brendan didn't know enough to sit up strong and support him. He kept leaning back, which caused Logan to slip down, and eventually, the baby had enough and got cranky. The challenges of working with two under 2! :) I did manage to get this one good shot, so it wasn't a total loss. I just wish Brendan had been looking at me instead of over to the side!

At the end, Michael and Cristina jumped in for a few shots. Super cute!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 27, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Great job on the photo's Heather!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP