Blog Birthday

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today is my blog's first birthday. That's right; Heather Drive has been around for a full year now!

A year ago, I was uncertain of my blogging future. After the wedding, I knew I'd have to retire Road to the Aisle and just wasn't quite sure what I'd become. But you all stuck with me, I "found myself," and I even picked up some new readers along the way. So, thank you.

Happy Birthday to Heather Drive... and here's to many more.

Oh! Just so you all don't think I'm completely insane... I did not make a cake for my blog's birthday. I swear.

It just so happened that I had to make two cakes today in order to make some cupcake bite favors for my cousin's baby shower on Saturday (I'll show them to you in a day or two). So before I crumpled the cake into tiny little crumbs, I thought it'd be funny to "celebrate" the blog's birthday with a photo.

And so there you have it. Back to your regularly scheduled blogging. :)

7 comments:

Vanessa July 17, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

Happy Birthday, Heather Drive! :O)

Anonymous,  July 17, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Happy Birthday!

Juls July 17, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I cant believe its a year already...here's to many more!

Julie

Anonymous,  July 17, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

next up in the birthday future is a baby, riiight? :)

Laura July 18, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Happy Birthday, Heather Drive!

Mrs. D July 19, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Long-time reader (since Road to the Aisle), first-time commenter. Congratulations on your bloggy birthday!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP