Baby Blues

Sunday, May 16, 2010

We took Hunter out to a park this morning to take some official 1-year photos of him. It was tremendously difficult to work because it was super sunny out, and trying to keep this babe in the shade when he's constantly on the move? Not easy. But that's not his fault!

Kara and I looked (and sounded) like lunatics, trying to get him to sit, stand, stay, look at the camera, smile... all while trying to keep the newly-walking little guy from face-planting into the cement. During one particular shot, we both managed to step in the same pile of dog poop. (Thank you, sweet owners who do not clean up after their pups.)

It was exhausting. By the time we were done, I think we were all ready for a nap.

I haven't done much editing yet, so I only have one to share. I just couldn't resist posting it now instead of waiting until they're all done.


I so seriously *HEART* him. Him and his gorgeous blue eyes and his perfect little baby lips.

I cannot believe that his birthday is next week.

2 comments:

Krystie May 17, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

that pic turned out awesome Heather! i can't believe how big he is!

Wishing on stars May 19, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Such beautiful blue eyes! Great picture!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP