Another one?

Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's been a pretty bad year so far in terms of celebrity deaths, hasn't it?

Signing onto the computer this morning resulted in the news of Bernie Mac's untimely death at the age of 50 due to complications of pneumonia. It's depressing, really. I'm not one of those people who feels like they know celebrities personally from watching them in movies and on TV, but I always feel such deep sympathy for the families, and it's heartbreaking.

Heath Ledger.
Tim Russert.
George Carlin.
Bernie Mac.

I'm probably forgetting others, but those are the names that stick out the most to me. Such a big loss of great personalities and talent.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 10, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

I just heard that Issac Hayes died today.
Asuanta

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP