Run like the wind

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tonight, while watching the Olympics, I made quite the observation.

The runners were preparing for the women's 100m final, and at first, I was admiring their physiques. And, of course, wondering how they come to look like that (with muscles bigger than some men) without some sort of steroids or human growth hormones. But I know they're tested, so until I hear otherwise, I give them all the benefit of the doubt.

Then it just hit me. None of these ladies have boobs. (Don't ask me about my train of thought. I have no idea.)



They may be able to run as fast as lightning, but boobs? None to speak of.

And then it dawned on me. This is why they can run like lightning. You're not going to see some lady out there with her DDs running the 100m in 10.78 seconds.

Laugh now, but I know there are ladies out there who know what I'm talking about. You know who you are.

4 comments:

ktmac32 August 18, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Run 100 meters? I can't even walk down the stairs with them... Amen sister.

Dana August 18, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

You are not alone, I was thinking the same thing when I watch the sprinters and the women swimming. But come to think of it, must of the women athletes are without. Maybe a little less extra weight, helps them out.

Anonymous,  August 18, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

I would think it's because they don't have a lot of body fat.

Vanessa May 21, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

I know what yuo're talking about! My DDs aint doing no sprinting anytime soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP