Single Wife

Friday, August 1, 2008

It's just me and the pup tonight.

Michael left a little bit ago to go to a race with one of his friends. He doesn't even really like races, but his friend has been asking him to go for like two years, so Michael figured he should probably go. He'll have fun just because he's in good company (his friend, and a few beers).

I opted to stay in tonight without any plans. And it's weird! It's been a really long time since I've had a night alone, without much to do. I'm still adjusting back to having a normal life after the wedding. I don't know what to do with myself. :)

Tonight, I'm planning on working on a few projects. A banner I'm making for a bride-to-be, and then I might work on printing and framing some of our wedding and honeymoon pics for the house and my office at work. Fun little Friday night, huh?

So who's coming over? I have wine.

You bring margaritas.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 2, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

Aw that sounds like a dream nite to me! I have to tell you, I made your Mexican Chicken tonight, thank you thank you, what an easy and delicious meal!

Enjoy your time alone! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP