Baby Shower Invitations

Monday, August 11, 2008

My dear friend and bridesmaid, Bethany, is due to have her first baby (a girl!) at the end of October. Her shower is coming up on September 7, and I offered my help.

Bethany's sister called me on Friday and asked if I would be willing to make the invitations. I accepted that challenge and created a mock-up on Saturday. I sent photos to her sister for approval (she says they're awesome!), and then yesterday went and bought all of the supplies I need to make 65 of these babies.

So now, I have to somehow fit in making all of these invitations this week... in between my cake decorating classes (Monday and Thursday), my birthday (Saturday), and a BBQ on Friday night! Not to mention my Olympics obsession.

Yikes!

But then I take a look at the invitations and get all excited for Bethany's baby shower, and that I'm able to do these for her...

And seriously now. Aren't they adorable? (If I do say so myself.) They coordinate with the bedding she picked out for her nursery, which I used for color inspiration. LOVE them!



I get so giddy about this stuff.

Remind me why I don't do these things for a living? Oh, right. The need for a steady job with a steady income. Damn it.

4 comments:

Lyndsay Breid August 11, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

So cute!

Where did you get the charm? My BFF is pregnant, and I'm already thinking up shower invite ideas. I love that charm!

Michelleigh August 11, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Amen, sister. Steady job with a steady income. That's why I don't do this for a living as well!

Knottie ClemsonChemE2007

Anonymous,  August 11, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Those are fabulous!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP