Housekeeping

Thursday, May 13, 2010

For those of you who may have been getting frustrated with me--I want to point out that I have officially updated the Recipe Index! I can't believe how behind I was; I had to go back and add every recipe I've made since the end of January. Oops.

Also, I know a few of you pointed out that it had been a while since I had updated my 101 in 1001 as well, so I went in and did some of that, too. Although I think I'll have a few more items to cross off very, very soon!

And, for readers interested in all things baby, I've added a "Pregnancy" tab at the top of the blog for easy access. I'm thinking about compiling all of my weekly belly pics into one post for comparison purposes, too, but we'll see. I might even share some of the early ones (from 5-12 weeks!) just so you can see how much I've truly grown. Only problem with those pics is that I look like garbage because 1) I took the pics early in the mornings, and 2) It was first tri, and well, expectant mommies just look (and feel) like garbage during first tri. But maybe I'll get brave enough to share with you. So look for that, probably coming soon. :)

If there's anything else you've noticed that is "broken," outdated, or if there's something you'd like to see added to make things more functional around here, definitely let me know. As always, there is a handy-dandy search bar (under the heading "The Directory" in the right sidebar) that allows you to search for anything on this blog.

That's all for now, folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP