Beep-Beep

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No, not the Roadrunner. It's the registry scanner gun!


We tackled most of our registry last weekend, but we went again tonight to add/change a few things. It's hard to stop researching baby products and reviews, and a lot of times, it's hard to choose among brands because everyone's experiences seem to be different depending on their individual babies. It's pretty frustrating! Also, since we picked out the fabric for the bedding on Sunday, we needed to go back and add coordinating crib sheets, changing pad covers, etc. Fun, fun!

My baby shower invitations are being mailed this week (shower isn't until end of June, but with it being such a busy time of year, my hosts figured better sooner than later!), so I suppose we just have to sit back and see what happens now!

I still can't believe that we actually need this stuff, because I still can't believe we're actually having a baby. Whoa.

5 comments:

Unknown May 14, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Looks like so much fun!

Catherine May 14, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Oh, I can't wait to register. I am 12 weeks tomorrow and go for the NT scan this coming week. I feel like we have to wait until then to buy or even really celebrate. Everything has looked good so far, but am petrified for that scan! Glad to hear all is well with you.

Anonymous,  May 15, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

For the first time to me, you actually look like you are pregnant! Love the colors. cal

Vanessa May 15, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

How exciting! you look so pretty! My comments are so boring these days but I'm just so excited for you!

tab890 May 16, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

That picture made me laugh - that was totally me with the baby bargains book in my other hand :) That book was SOOO helpful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP